UP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 UP NHM Recruitment 2019 for 6000 Posts of Community Health Officer UP NHM Community Health Officer Job Vacancy 2019 Apply Online Check Eligibility Last Date
UP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019
The National Health Mission (NHM), U.P. Invites Online application for the Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. This Course is a part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to Strengthen Sub Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for Improved Implementation of Public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease preventing and health promotion.
Detail of Vacancies :
|Position Name||Position Code||Phase||No. of Posts|
|Community Health Officer||CHO-I||I- July 2019 Session||2,805|
|Community Health Officer||CHO-II||II- January 2020 Session||3,195|
Less than 35 years of Age As the Date of Advertisement.
- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)RNRM From a Recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science if Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates Must have registration from Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council at the Time of Online Submission.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
- 2 years of relevant experience in health work sector.
- Work experience in public health system, preferably at the primary/ community health center level.
Not Available Yet… Wait for the Official Announcement.
How to Apply:
Candidates needs to visit the Official website of NHM. Then Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements link Then Click On The Apply Online Link And Select the Post and Register Himself and Fill all the Required Information. Candidates also can apply online through the below Provided link. Candidates can apply only by the Online Process No Other Mode Will be Applicable.
Help Line Phone No: 011 41011564 and 41011565
Help Line Email ID: email@example.com
|Application Submission||09.05.2019 at 3:00 PM|
|Last Date of Application Submission||23.05.2019|
Important Link Area:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Instruction for Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|