The Rail Coach Factory has released a recruitment notification called as Rail Coach FActory Recruitment 2017. The notification is to recruit 101 candidates for Act-Apprentices Posts. Candidates looking for RCF Careers 2017 can apply online @ rcf.indianrailways.gov.in. The last date for Rail Coach Factory Vacancy 2017 is 21st September 2017. Read the whole article to know more about the RCF Recruitment Notification 2017.
Vacancies details of Act Apprentices Post
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||04|
|AC& Ref. Mechanic||07|
RCF Recruitment 2017 – www.rec.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the Board: Rail Coach Factory.
Name of the Posts: Act-Apprentice.
No. of Vacancies: 101 vacancies.
Apply Mode: Online.
Starting Date: Available Now.
Last Date: 21st September 2017.
Selection Procedure: Merit List.
Application Fee: General – Rs 100/- & No Fee for another category.
Pay Scale: Refer Official Notification.
RCF Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
- Candidates who have Completed their 10th class or equivalent with at least 50% marks can apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
Steps to apply for Rail Coach Factory Vacancies
- Go to official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the advertisement of “notification of training under Act Apprentices Act 1961” in home page of Rail Coach Factory.
- Download notification in pdf, and read it well.
- And check whether you are eligible to apply this post.
- Candidates should go to given online link and apply before the last date.
- Fill up the online application correctly, and attach necessary documents and check given details before submit it.
- After submitted, take the printout copies of application for future use.
- Finally, candidate must send their DD/IPO through post or drop in the box kept in the office of General Manager on or before 21.09.2017.