MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 5670 MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the Bachelor Degree. Those Candidates who are interested may download PDF notification form and fill the Application form at the official website peb.mp.gov.in on or before 12 October 2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply,Results & admit card are given below on sarkaris.com
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test MP TET 2018
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Conducting by: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Shortly known as: MPPEB
Name of the Posts: MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER
Official Website: peb.mp.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 5670
Apply mode: Online
Online Application Start: 28 September 2018
Registration Last Date: 12 October 2018
Correction Last Date : 17 October 2018
Exam Date: 19 January 2018
Admit Card Available: January 2018
Exam Result Available: Notified Soon
Total Vacancy : 5670 Post
- Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Nicham, Ratlam, Mandsor, Sagar, Satna, Khandva, Damoh, Katani, Sidhi, Chhindwada, Balaghat, Riwa, Sivani and Khargon
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree from the recognized Organization/Board.
- Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs. (Male)
- Max. Age : 45 Yrs. (Female)
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- General Candidates : Rs. 570/-
- OBC, SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 320/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 70/
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode
Selected candidates will get decent salary as per government rules from the organization. For candidates post, wise pay scale goes to official notification
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details
How to apply MPPEB MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at peb.mp.gov.in on or before 12 October 2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the MPPEB MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|