MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) has issued a latest Notification for the Post of 17000 High School TET Recruitment 2018 candidates must have pass the Master Degree with B.Ed. Those Candidates who are interested may download PDF notification form and fill the Application form at the official website peb.mp.gov.in on or before 05/10/2018 thereafter link will be disabled. Other details like age, Qualification, eligibility, selection process how to apply,Results & admit card are given below on sarkaris.com
MPPEB High School TET Online Form 2018 – Last Date 05/10/2018 @ peb.mp.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
Conducting by: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Shortly known as: MPPEB
Name of the Posts: High School TET
Official Website: peb.mp.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 17000
Apply mode: Online
Online Application Start: 11/09/2018
Registration Last Date: 05/10/2018
Last Date Correction : 06/10/2018
Exam Date : 29/12/2018
Admit Card Available: December 2018
Exam Result Available: Notified Soon
Total : 17000 Post | Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Neemuch, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Sagar, Satna, Khandwa, Guna, Damoh, Katni, Sidhi, Chindwara, Balaghat, Rewa, Siwani & Khargon
- Master Degree in Related Subject with Second Division Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed
- Others post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
- 21-40 for Male, 21-45 for Female
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- General / Other State : 570/-
- MP Reserve Category : 320/-
- Correction Charge : 70/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Through Cash at MP Online Authorised KIOSK in India
Selected candidates will get decent salary as per government rules from the organization. For candidates post, wise pay scale goes to official notification
Candidates should go to the notification given below for selection process details
How to apply MPPEB High School TET Application Form
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website at peb.mp.gov.in on or before 05/10/2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application as per the category
- Complete the MPPEB High School TET Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application before the last date.
- Take a printout filled application form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Pattern | Syllabus|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|